Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Anyone here into Monstercat?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭francois

Nope

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mcmikerox

hell ya but helburg pegboard nerds and all the gang are only doin a tour in north america :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Thomas D

Complete muck. You'll be embarrassed thinking about this music in ten years time.

Thomas D wrote: »
    Complete muck. You'll be embarrassed thinking about this music in ten years time.

I think this was a lame attempt at trolling, nobody bit

francois wrote: »
    I think this was a lame attempt at trolling, nobody bit

I don't troll, I tell the truth. Brostep is for *****.
    Go off and play some 90s house music to yourself and relive your wasted youth.

• Advertisement

Do calm yourself young man, do the youth of today understand how commenting replies work on boards? I was making a comment about the orginal post. No need for the bad manners.
    Toodle pip!

francois wrote: »
    Do calm yourself young man, do the youth of today understand how commenting replies work on boards? I was making a comment about the orginal post. No need for the bad manners.
    Toodle pip!

Oh right. You're a decent DJ.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Fridge Ypskiiponp

When did I mention Brostep?

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭rustedtrumpet

Terrible tunes boys

When did I mention Brostep?

In your title and link.

• Advertisement
Advertisement