Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 515 User Guide?

Options
  • 22-12-2013 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭

I bought the Nokia 515 as a present for my Dad on ebay. Unfortunately just realised the user guide is not in English. He is not too tech savvy so will really need this. Anyone any ideas on how I could get one? I know it is online but that would mean printing pages instead of just handing him a manual. Thanks for any suggestions.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

angeline wrote: »
    I bought the Nokia 515 as a present for my Dad on ebay. Unfortunately just realised the user guide is not in English. He is not too tech savvy so will really need this. Anyone any ideas on how I could get one? I know it is online but that would mean printing pages instead of just handing him a manual. Thanks for any suggestions.

What about checking shops like Carphonewarehouse, O2, Vodafone, etc also maybe put a post on Adverts.ie someone might have 1 to spare.

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭angeline

nava wrote: »
    What about checking shops like Carphonewarehouse, O2, Vodafone, etc also maybe put a post on Adverts.ie someone might have 1 to spare.

Only Vodafone sells that phone. Doubt they would just give me a user manual when I'm not a customer. No point in not trying though.

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭Kevin Moran

Hi Angeline, PM your postage details and I'll get one to you. I work in a Nokia Care Point so I'll find one for you, but it'll probably be after the Christmas break if that's any good to you?

Hi Angeline, PM your postage details and I'll get one to you. I work in a Nokia Care Point so I'll find one for you, but it'll probably be after the Christmas break if that's any good to you?

Thank you so much, that would be great! Really kind of you. Will PM you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 tipptop1

sorry but a bit off topic, what do you think of the phone, currently have a nokia c5 phone and thinking of upgrading to the 515

I can't say what the phone is like to use yet, but the battery life is meant to be very good, also the camera is 5 megapixel, most of the feature phones in the shops at the moment have very poor cameras. Sound quality is meant to be very good. All I can say from looking at the phone is that the keypads are very close together, prob not ideal for an older person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

...the camera is 5 megapixel,...

No autofocus, bear that in mind.

Advertisement