Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal Issues

Options
  • 22-12-2013 4:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    Have an issue with a mod closing a genuine thread and then pming me asking irrelevant questions before "considering" opening it again.

I don't really want to discuss it on a public thread so I'm just wondering if a mod can message me and sort it out via private messages?

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,294 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Moved to Help Desk.

I suggest you PM the mods yourself as they won't necessarily be aware of this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I don't really want to discuss it with the mods of personal issues as I find two of the mods quite cliquey. I would prefer to discuss it with whoever it is that deals with it, such as a CMod? If I could at all

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,294 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Well then you should PM the CMods then, because again they won't necessarily know about this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Zaph wrote: »
    Well then you should PM the CMods then, because again they won't necessarily know about this thread.

Great thanks, sorry for being a pain but where can I find who are the CMods over that forum

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,187 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

The mods and cmods for a forum are listed at the bottom of every forum.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement