Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Irish Clan

Options
  • 22-12-2013 5:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭

Guys im looking to create a clan for irish only people , any1 interested for good craic post below , if i get 10 i make it .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 setanta68

I'm up for that if you will have me.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 bruffio

good for the heads up

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Fionn Mc Coule

No thanks

<Snipped>

Category Mod Note: Keep the accusations to yourself in future. There won't be a next time.

setanta68 wrote: »
    <Snipped>

Category Mod Note: Keep the accusations to yourself in future. There won't be a next time.

Hmm, don't make accusations that can be backed up then?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭youllneverknow

Add us my name is shafty91(i think)
    i am brutal at the game to be honest.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,270 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Mod

Thread locked until further notice for mod review; due to potential claims of bias I've bumped it up to Cat Mod level for review.

/Mod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

<Snipped>

I'm not interested in any of your accusations, they aren't welcome here. Now, I've warned you on thread to cease with this & you've kept it up...so I'm left with little choice but to remove your access here, for, say a week. Next time it'll be a month, & after that you're gone for good. So please, tread carefully when you return & abide by the rules.

Ok we'll try this one final time. All the off topic posts have been removed, & one poster has already been issued with a ban. So back on topic now please, or the thread will have to remain locked.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Fionn Mc Coule

All i said was no thanks and you make comments about me ?. :mad:

Please contact me in private, If you have any accusations.

• Advertisement

All i said was no thanks and you make comments about me ?. :mad:

Please contact me in private, If you have any accusations.

And the thread is off topic again. Ok so, we gave it a fair chance, but it isn't working, so thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement