Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Higher Level Geography

Options
  • 22-12-2013 2:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭

Just wondering what topics you guys are focusing on in study?

I haven't got a clue about likely questions that will come up and our teacher hasn't really said anything about predicted questions.

I plan on writing out about 15 key points on each region that I've studied (Mezzgiorno, West Ireland, Dublin, India)
    And going over coastal geography, physical geography and maybe some weather charts (absolutely dire at those). The other stuff, I may go over lightly, but it seems like a boat load that I've to do for Geography and I need to condense it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

I noticed you didn't mention the option or the human/economic section?
    Thing is with geog there's not a lot of condensing you can really.
    Well like if you're doing geoecology, you can focus on just biome or soil but you dont have to do both.
    For regional if you really want to you can leave out one region because there'll be 3 choices.
    And for the rest I guess if you wanted you could go over the 2013 paper and pick and choose from that what you wanna leave out but I wouldnt really recommend it :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

peekachoo wrote: »
    I noticed you didn't mention the option or the human/economic section?
    Thing is with geog there's not a lot of condensing you can really.
    Well like if you're doing geoecology, you can focus on just biome or soil but you dont have to do both.
    For regional if you really want to you can leave out one region because there'll be 3 choices.
    And for the rest I guess if you wanted you could go over the 2013 paper and pick and choose from that what you wanna leave out but I wouldnt really recommend it :p

Done that recently, so I should be fairly decent with it :P
    Was hoping to find that I could condense :( Yeah, I think I'll just study the whole lot haha, thank you!

Advertisement