Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noob Question

Options
  • 21-12-2013 9:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hi all,

I love Darts but am clueless as to when they are on TV, when is the one on tv from the Lakeside due to be shown? I think BBC show it? Also when will there be more tournaments in Ireland with some big names playing? Is there a dedicated website showing where the tournaments are on and if they will be televised??

Love the Darts on Sky at this moment, pity Phil got knocked out but he cant win em' all I suppose!

John S.

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,541 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

johnsds wrote: »
    Hi all,

I love Darts but am clueless as to when they are on TV, when is the one on tv from the Lakeside due to be shown? I think BBC show it? Also when will there be more tournaments in Ireland with some big names playing? Is there a dedicated website showing where the tournaments are on and if they will be televised??

Love the Darts on Sky at this moment, pity Phil got knocked out but he cant win em' all I suppose!

John S.

:)

The BDO World Championship starts on 4th Jan and will be shown on BBC

In terms of Irish tournaments, there are 3 PDC ones that you can attend. The Dublin leg of the Premier League in March at the O2. The World Grand Prix - fully televised PDC event in October in Citywest and the PDC floor tour event in Killarney later in October

Advertisement