Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ante natal classes Dublin

Options
  • 21-12-2013 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭

My wife is due first week in March. We're looking to book classes on a Saturday in January. A friend recommended a lady based in Tara Towers Hotel in Booterstown but unfortunately she's fully booked.

Just wondering if anyone can recommend someone?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭liliq

wrmwit wrote: »
    My wife is due first week in March. We're looking to book classes on a Saturday in January. A friend recommended a lady based in Tara Towers Hotel in Booterstown but unfortunately she's fully booked.

Just wondering if anyone can recommend someone?

Thanks in advance.

I'd recommend the Cuidiu ante natal classes, if you google Cuidiu the website will come up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

batool100 wrote: »
    im 35 weeks i got a letter inviting me to attend anti natal classes a couple of weeks ago im in surrey so i don't know if its different for each county

Completely different in Ireland which is where the majority of posters posting here are based. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

It usually is booked through the hospital you're attending.
    Your wife should have been given information on her booking appt.

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭staticdoor71

I was just sent a letter from the hospital telling me the date and time. . It ran an evening a week for four weeks. ..
    Is this not the usual? Mine was in the jan baby was due april

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭liliq

I was just sent a letter from the hospital telling me the date and time. . It ran an evening a week for four weeks. ..
    Is this not the usual? Mine was in the jan baby was due april

That's not typical in the Dublin hospitals anyway. The ante natal classes are usually over prescribed.

• Advertisement
Advertisement