Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to rent

Options
  • 21-12-2013 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

Hey,

I am looking to rent a place starting from the beginning of January for 5-9 months, I am going on work experience in Limerick.

I am looking for a place near enough to Castletroy, either a small apartment or a shared apartment, cost is something I have yet to consider but if any of you know of anything would you please let me know?

Something about myself;

Studying Chemical Engineering and working in Analog Devices starting the 6th, 20 years old but won't be drinking much due to work so that's not something to worry about, and I am fairly alright to get on with, quite clean in my own space etc etc,

Please help me out lads :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

I would pop into the accommodations office in UL and let them know your situation and see if they can help you out. Plenty of student accommodation around the area.

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭limericklad87

I hope you know that castletroy and analog devices are opposite sides of the city

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Beargrylls01

I hope you know that castletroy and analog devices are opposite sides of the city

I do but Raheen seems fair boring if you know nobody over there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

I do but Raheen seems fair boring if you know nobody over there :)

Do you plan on driving back and forth?

Youll find loads of dirt cheap houses around the summer months for as little as 100euro a month because the landlords want someone in the house to keep it aired out and lived in and what not.

Im moving out of my house in jan too and need a replacement for 2 people :D

garv123 wrote: »
    Do you plan on driving back and forth?

:D

I have a lift over and was planning on using it but now that you ask me like that I am wondering whether I should depend on him or not :L

I know there are loads of houses around but I don't know anyone going over there that is moving, and was wondering if people knew other people around the place that needed a room filled :D

Where you going to ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Gary L

Daft.ie > letting > limerick city> max rent:300. That should cut almost all results except single rooms available in student houses. Not that its any of my business but f**k that morning journey and just move to Raheen. You can always make the trek to castletroy after work.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Gunni09

I am also looking for a place, any luck? i would be interested in sharing

Gunni09 wrote: »
    I am also looking for a place, any luck? i would be interested in sharing

I got a place out in Raheen where I work, where are you looking for ?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Gunni09

Ya somewhere around raheen, ballysimon or castletroy area. Looking for people round my age (23) might have to look in to student accomodation

Gunni09 wrote: »
    Ya somewhere around raheen, ballysimon or castletroy area. Looking for people round my age (23) might have to look in to student accomodation

Raheen and castletroy are fairly far apart like they can take an hour and 20 to get to the other side. I live over in Raheen it can be dead boring in the evening but maybe thats cause I am unmotivated to do sports or **** ! pm me with who you are and some info about yourself and maybe I can help you out?

• Advertisement
Advertisement