Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 6303i Unlocking

Options
  • 21-12-2013 3:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

RHJ wrote: »

She can request the unlock code from Vodafone, on their website or calling customer care,

Some criteria for unlock must be met as seen here
    I need to remove the network lock from my phone and I’m not able to do so via the website, how do I do this?
    Some handsets may already be unlocked, so it’s worth trying a different operators SIM card before contacting us.
    Just send us over your mobile number, IMEI number of the phone you wish to unlock, date of birth and package plan, and we’ll get this requested for you.
    As the handsets are heavily subsidised by us, there are some criteria to meet, and these are detailed below:

Billpay customers need to have been connected for 6 months or have spent 200 euros since connection – iPhones are a special case, and are only unlocked at the end of the 18 month contract period.

PAYG customers need to have topped up by at least 127 euros (not including bonus credit) over the last 6 months for the first unlock, further unlocks require a higher amount.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭RHJ

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

• Registered Users Posts: 30 ITFarmer

In most of the website that provide resources for unlocking mobile phones you are usually required to enter the IMEI number of the phone into the website.

Is there any security issues with giving someone your IMEI number?

Advertisement