Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

8.10 patchnotes for Mondays patch

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

I don't think the Japanese tanks interest me enough to start playing them straight away so I'll just concentrate on my other lines.

The object penetration should bring a new dynamic to gameplay.

New map will be interesting since previous Asian maps weren't very good.

Extra exp. for Team Battles is always nice and a neat little Maus buff.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I get the impression the interest mostly lies in the high tier mediums more so. Though the tier 5 with an autoloader has potential.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

This being my first time playing as they into a new tech tree.....

Is it helpful to start with the 100% crew? Or is this just a ploy to encourage you to spend time on the Jap tech tree? (and cash perhaps)

I have no interest in the Jap tanks, not due to any perception of their quality. But an acknowledgment that I cannot commit a lot to time to grinding multiple tech trees.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

Tenger wrote: »
    Is it helpful to start with the 100% crew? Or is this just a ploy to encourage you to spend time on the Jap tech tree? (and cash perhaps)

It makes a BIG difference, especially to new players.
    A 50% crew will be slow at driving and loading, the commander won't have much viewrange and the gunner misses alot of shots.

A 75% crew is a noticable difference and worth spending the credits to train them. The problem is, new players might not know the benefit or even how to train them.

When the game was released, all crewmembers in your tier I tanks were at 50%. They have changed that a couple of patches ago, so if you now create a new account, your crew will be at 100%.

It's a good and practical way of helping new and less-skilled players.

Advertisement