Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Access Past Record of JSA payment?

Options
  • 20-12-2013 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭

Hi

I received a letter from SW that I owe them €217 from October 2011 and December 2011. Today I received a phone call from them as I questioned their reason with a letter yesterday.

I was working part time during that period and the SW stated that I didn't notify them of this.

The woman from SW said that I can access my pass payments online. Does anybody know how this can be done?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

The only way of checking welfare payments that I know of is thru your bank statements.

But jobseekers (for most people) is paid through the Post Office.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭eastbono

Online you can only get a statment of your total payments for the year. You state that you were working part-time for this period and sw said you did not notify them. You do not say in your OP whether or not sw were aware of your part-time work. It appears that they were not and therefore and over payment occurred. Did you tell sw that you were working part time, were you handing in dockets every week.

Advertisement