Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dignity Waterford

Options
  • 20-12-2013 1:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

From their Facebook :
    It is with our deepest regret that Dignity has had to close its doors. We are heartbroken and devastated. For the last two years we have fought hard to keep it open. We would like to thank each and every one of you for you support since we opened. A special thanks goes out to all our staff past and present and acts that we have had throughout the years.
    I'd personally like to thank Charmin for everything, you've no idea what your dedication has meant. To all you other Queens (too many to name) a big thank you also.
    I'll leave it there and please god we'll see you all again in the future.
    All the best Sean & Ger

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Sad, but seemed inevitable from the few Saturdays I was in there over the summer with friends when I visited. The main market seemed to be hen parties rather than gay/lesbian. It's more from the perspective of the staff that I'd consider it a loss as it was just a place where gays knew they coils go rather than the only place for gays to go.

Fair play to them trying for so long.

Advertisement