Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

primary school teaching

Options
  • 19-12-2013 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

anyone interested in doing primary school teaching?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭missguided

Yeah. Where are you looking at doing it?

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭doogybag

missguided wrote: »
    Yeah. Where are you looking at doing it?

mary I or pats u?

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭missguided

Mary I I'd say. Dublin would be crazy expensive to live in. Anyone know what Maynooth is like?

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭doogybag

missguided wrote: »
    Mary I I'd say. Dublin would be crazy expensive to live in. Anyone know what Maynooth is like?

I don't know really, but them points are way too high, im unsure will I get mary I ! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Sparkyhav

Maynooth is my first choice.:D I know the points are so high, but I'm being optimistic that I can achieve that and slightly praying that the points may actually drop a little bit! :L I just loved Maynooth and the actual structure of the course!:p

Marino is my second choice although I doubt I will get in with the limited numbers :/ I loved the small campus and closeness to Dublin city centre!:pac:

St Pats did not appeal to me as much but it's my third choice! I loved its location and the course structure but I wasn't too fond of the campus itself :/:confused:

I have never really considered Mary Immaculate tbh :S I suppose I want to be near Dublin because it is only three or four hours away from where I live :)

And lastly, this is like my backup plan..
    I suppose it is a bit out there and not really popular for primary school teachers, but what the heck, I'm adventurous ! :pac::pac: I am considering the possibility of going to a university in Denmark. :) It's an international teaching degree and I love the thought of it!:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,171 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Make sure the Teaching Council recognise any International degrees.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 alphashadows

I am! Marino or pats! :)

Advertisement