Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

christmas sales....

Options
  • 19-12-2013 2:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering when exactley do the christmas sales start online? Is it on st stephens day or the 27th?

In particular the warehouse online sale? Have my eye on a fab coat.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭mcballer

Warehouse have a sale on now. Got email about it starting yesterday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

mcballer wrote: »
    Warehouse have a sale on now. Got email about it starting yesterday.

I saw it alrite but its not on all items? esp the coat I want :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

I'm the same. Want to buy a decent pair of boots and the place I got them befor had them half price after Christmas. I normally dont have time for sales,the thoughts of more shopping after Christmas makes me sick tbh, but if there is one thing you actually really want and need then its worth it! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

OldNotWIse wrote: »
    I'm the same. Want to buy a decent pair of boots and the place I got them befor had them half price after Christmas. I normally dont have time for sales,the thoughts of more shopping after Christmas makes me sick tbh, but if there is one thing you actually really want and need then its worth it! :P

you have on idea the last few days I have been thorn weather to buy the coat or not! :o instead l said ld buy a pratical jacket for everyday and hope the coat will be on sale and have it in my size

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

just in case folks haven't seen it in the Bargain Alerts section - Dunnes online (www.dunnesstores.ie) have 50% off EVERYTHING until midnight on the 26th...........EVERYTHING!!! got me some new gym gear and a few tops...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭Marcus Halberstram

Brown Thomas Limerick sale is appalling this year.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 602 ✭✭✭hotbabe1992

I love their kurt geiger bags and shoes thought so i will be having a peek..

Im not promising to buy anything,was in the city today saw nothing really,picked up a few bits and bobs from pennys and dunnes and that was it..

Will have to head back in again..

Brown thomas used to have the best sales for cutlery and christmas decorations and shoes so i will be checking it out,i forgot to go in to BT's today dont know why..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 663 ✭✭✭FairytaleGirl

Any ideas Ladies?

Want to get Jeans, some blouse/shirts - Maybe a jumper or two and a pair of boots. 1 or 2 dresses as well.

New Look doesnt have much TBH, and Topshop/River Island sale isn't great!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Any ideas Ladies?

Want to get Jeans, some blouse/shirts - Maybe a jumper or two and a pair of boots. 1 or 2 dresses as well.

New Look doesnt have much TBH, and Topshop/River Island sale isn't great!

ASOS is my go to place for everything :)

Advertisement