Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Supplements

Options
  • 19-12-2013 10:04am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hi,

Was wondering, what kind of supplements along with a good diet and the right exercise would be good for gaining muscle mass / losing fat tissue while Kettlebell lifting.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭thegreatiam

fpllad wrote: »
    Hi,

Was wondering, what kind of supplements along with a good diet and the right exercise would be good for gaining muscle mass / losing fat tissue while Kettlebell lifting.

if you have a good diet then you don't need supplements. That's the point of a good diet.

If you think your diet is lacking in some area then eat a different diet to make up for it.

If you are unable to consume a necessary part of what you need then get a supplement.

For example, I do not eat fish. So I take fish oil on occasion to balance my omega 3/6 levels.

Supplements are exactly that, they supplement a diet.

TL:DR
    whey protein powder, caesin protein powder, creatine, BCAA, fish oil, multivitamins, iron, calcium, Glutamine, Beta Alanine, pre workout shake, post work out shake, caffine.

Advertisement