Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best produced/mixed/mastered album of 2013

Options
  • 19-12-2013 1:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

So it's almost the end of the year and I thought it might be interesting for people to name some of their favourite albums that they have heard throughout the year. Not albums which they liked because it is by an artist or group they like, but instead because they liked the production quality of it. I think this would be interesting to do as it would be like building up a list of good reference material from all different genres that people could use to help their own production or engineering work. So feel free to say whatever album you want no matter what genre, style etc.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

arctic monkeys 'AM'

tchad blake's mixes are sublime.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Miloglow

arctic monkeys 'AM'

tchad blake's mixes are sublime.

I have actually heard that album is supposed to be brilliant. I have never really listened to them before so might give this a listen :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭peter05

That album really sells them. Really liked it and AM wouldn't be my preferred "cup of tea".

I'll have to think of my personal choice though. That could take some time.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭peter05

That album really sells them. Really liked it and AM wouldn't be my preferred "cup of tea".

I'll have to think of my personal choice though. That could take some time.;)

It's kind hard to judge a mastered album as you never know what they got. I like what Ludwig did with the DP album very soft, but hard to understand the off center bass at times in the digi version.

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭splitrmx

My Bloody Valentine - MBV.
    Boards of Canada - Tomorrow's Harvest.

• Advertisement
Advertisement