Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement Turntable Stylus

Options
  • 18-12-2013 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Does anybody know of places in Dublin city centre that sell styluses (styli?) for record players? Mine is a bit rusted and very old so I'd like to replace it before listening to my new vinyls in case it scratches them

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭ezra_pound

SineadH93 wrote: »
    Does anybody know of places in Dublin city centre that sell styluses (styli?) for record players? Mine is a bit rusted and very old so I'd like to replace it before listening to my new vinyls in case it scratches them

What make turntable?

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Austin1

Sounds Around on Capel Street do DJ accessories and stock a wide range of needles & carts for DJ decks. They would probably have something that would match your turntable but I'd ring them first with the make.

Advertisement