Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

waterford scalextric nights

Options
  • 18-12-2013 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am hoping to start up race nights in the Waterford and the south east area with the view of setting up a club for people that have interest in scalextric or someone that like to see how it works and join form there if you are interested you can see more of want i have on my facebook acccount derek ryan, i hope the interest is out there

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Deisedayo

derek ryan wrote: »
    I am hoping to start up race nights in the Waterford and the south east area with the view of setting up a club for people that have interest in scalextric or someone that like to see how it works and join form there if you are interested you can see more of want i have on my facebook acccount derek ryan, i hope the interest is out there

Any interest

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭madfcuker

After I read this when I was home for Christmas, I went digging for my father's scalextric set. After research, his set is date from mid 70's. It is still all original pieces, original cars, manual and original box. Couldn't find a similar set online. Next time I'm up there I'll get some photos of it. And finally to my surprise, it all still worked.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Deisedayo

madfcuker wrote: »
    After I read this when I was home for Christmas, I went digging for my father's scalextric set. After research, his set is date from mid 70's. It is still all original pieces, original cars, manual and original box. Couldn't find a similar set online. Next time I'm up there I'll get some photos of it. And finally to my surprise, it all still worked.

I have a super mario cart set. But your dads one sounds way cooler

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭enniscorthy

madfcuker wrote: »

reminds me of my mate i used to work with he has all the old star trek men he keeps them in their packets and thinks its a good idea heheh :confused::confused::confused:

Advertisement