Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New phone, is there anything to wait for?

Options
  • 18-12-2013 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm getting an upgrade on my phone over the next few days. I'm gonna go for the HTC one.

I'm just wondering though is there any new phone releases in the near future (next month or so) I might consider waiting for???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Alpha Dog 1

Bassboxxx wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm getting an upgrade on my phone over the next few days. I'm gonna go for the HTC one.

I'm just wondering though is there any new phone releases in the near future (next month or so) I might consider waiting for???

Nope, next batch of quality new phones won't be released until march/April time.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,849 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Speculation is that the HTC One Two (nifty name) might be released in Feb, but with new flagships being released by various manufacturers every year at different times, there is always something new just around the corner, so unless you are waiting for a specific new handset go for it. The HTC One looks a super phone, and it'll still be fine in a couple of years I would imagine.

Advertisement