Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SuperSer Catalitic with LPG bulk tank

• 18-12-2013 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

I have a Calor bulk gas supply to a fireplace - old open fire now not working & disconnected, I also have a portable Superser heater. As the bulk gas is less expensive than the bottled gas, can I use the bulk gas supply to the removed old open fire to supply the SuperSer portable? The SuperSer would be located on the hearth and not moved around.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭shane0007

jawacz wrote: »
    I have a Calor bulk gas supply to a fireplace - old open fire now not working & disconnected, I also have a portable Superser heater. As the bulk gas is less expensive than the bottled gas, can I use the bulk gas supply to the removed old open fire to supply the SuperSer portable? The SuperSer would be located on the hearth and not moved around.
    Holy jaysus!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

BOOOOOOOOM

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 6,186 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wearb

shane0007 wrote: »
    Holy jaysus!

I am pushing my powers of perception to the limit here, but I'll take a wild guess at that being a NO.

Please follow site and charter rules. "Resistance is futile"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭scudo2

So far you have got all your replys from registered, approved, insured, qualified, experienced gas installers.

It is a criminal offence for anybody to work/alter on gas for the very reason that you thought you had a good idea !!

All I can add is.
    OMG

Hope Santa doesn't try your chimney !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭shane0007

Wearb wrote: »
    I am pushing my powers of perception to the limit here, but I'll take a wild guess at that being a NO.

Me thinks you have pushed your powers of perception in the correct direction.

• Advertisement
Advertisement