Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems with yahoo and eircom email addresses in Outlook 2007

Options
  • 17-12-2013 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Over the last few days I have had problems accessing and sending emails in Outlook 2007. I am a Vodafone customer, but 2 of my email addresses are name@eircom.net, so can't get them sorted, and I have a number of name@yahoo.ie addresses with the same problem. I can access the Yahoo ones on the yahoo website, but I prefer to use them on Outlook and get all my emails coming in together. My @eircom.net ones just do not work. Can anyone please give me the login details again for setting these in Outlook. My patience is wearing very thin at this stage, help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭janeparker

This problems are originated from eircom's end. So, contact the support team of eircom for better resolving.

Regards:
    Jane

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Alidee

Thank you for that. At this stage I have got some of my addresses back, including my (main) eircom.net one. I have no success with a particular @yahoo.ie address, but had success with 3 other @yahoo.ie ones. I did try putting in the exact same settings as previous ones... but no joy. However, I suppose I am lucky enough to be able to check from the yahoo website, (its awkward, but my ESB bill comes in on this one), so I'll keep trying and perhaps it will rectify itself. Thanks for your advice.

Advertisement