Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Topmail Problems following Unison switch!

Options
  • 17-12-2013 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hope this is the correct place to post. Following the Unison debacle I switched to Topmail as those of you who have had to change E-mail ISP will know the massive task involved in re-registering a new e-mail address with multiple sites! Now it would appear that Topmail is faltering - I believed they were reliable owned by Cable and Wireless, but for the last 48 hours their server is not responding. I have checked with a friend who also uses Topmail and he is also not able to download any mail. Does anyone have any contact details preferably a phone contact as they are not responding to their online mail form or to their support e-mail address. Would appreciate your inputs - thanks Riverdance

Advertisement