Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordering a new sim from 48

Options
  • 17-12-2013 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭

So basically I know for certain that my parents are getting me a phone for christmas but they won't tell me which one. Im going to guess an iPhone but I can't be certain.

At the moment I have a regular sized 48 sim card but I want to order one to fit the iPhone just incase. I've no problems ordering it or anything like that I'm just wondering will it cancel the one I have at the moment from the instance I order it, or will I be able to use both sims?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭leandrolorenzi

Hi you can order for free both the MicroSim and the NanoSim (for free) choosing for both the options to activate (and move your number) once the new Sim has arrived. Once you know which one you need, you activate just that one. I have a Micro Sim, waiting for me to buy a new device

Advertisement