Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3gs - strange white screen - hard or soft?

Options
  • 17-12-2013 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

When I press the power button the screen goes to sleep but when I wake it up the screen is white. Then I must switch it off 'blind'.

When it comes back on I cannot move the slider and after 15 secs, it goes to sleep and when i waken it the screen is white.

I RESTORE to factory settings and the screen is Ok but if the AUTO LOCK is set to 1 minute then after 1 minute it goes to sleep but when woken I get the white screen.

If I set AUTO LOCK to 2 or 3 minutes the same routine, goes to sleep but when it wakes - white screen.

If I set the AUTO LOCK to NEVER it works, it seems to work Ok,no white screen but drains the batterie.

Any Ideas?

ios 6.1.3.

Advertisement