Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Construction drawings grinds needed

Options
  • 17-12-2013 2:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Looking for grinds for construction studies in county Louth area for the leaving certificate.

The grinds are mainly needed for the actual construction drawings dealing with houses etc so perhaps even an ECG tutor would be suitable.
    Grinds are not for me but a relative, any help at all is much appreciated!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 209 ✭✭yoho139

There's a grinds thread stickied to the top of this forum.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 209 ✭✭yoho139

When you're linked to a thread, common sense states you read at least the first post, especially before posting in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 another new one

yoho139 wrote: »
    When you're linked to a thread, common sense states you read at least the first post, especially before posting in it.

Ah sure now apologies to ya, was a rush job! Common sense isn't present at 2am or whenever I posted it though, no harm done in all fairness.
    Thanks for informing me!

Advertisement