Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a specific Diecast model.

Options
  • 16-12-2013 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Hi guys, im in a bit of a pickle as ive tried my best to look through as many shops here in Ireland online and on the street. Ive tried a lot of the internet shops too around the globe but i still cant seem to find what im looking for. I'm hoping someone could help me out!
    The model im looking for is a Toyota Corolla Twin Cam (Ae86) in two tone white on black, would have to be a non hatch. 1/18 scale or 1/24
    Seems to be near impossible to find!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

Doesnt exist to my knowledge.

Ive seen the hatchback in 1/18 and 1/43 but would require a respray. Never seen a saloon version

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭laoishibee

Thanks.
    Yep ive seen a hatch in 1/18 alright, shame really, might have to do!

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭peter bermingham

Would this be what your looking for seen them over on done deal http://www.donedeal.ie/hobbies-for-sale/model-twincams-ae86/5437061

• Registered Users Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭Blue850

Would this be what your looking for seen them over on done deal http://www.donedeal.ie/hobbies-for-sale/model-twincams-ae86/5437061

They're the hatchback version.

$_12.JPG

Kit on Ebay UK

This is what the OP needs but this is in plastic kit form, maybe the model maker on Donedeal would build it to the spec wanted

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

Blue850 wrote: »
    They're the hatchback version.

$_12.JPG

Kit on Ebay UK

This is what the OP needs but this is in plastic kit form, maybe the model maker on Donedeal would build it to the spec wanted

Nice find. Never seen the coupe version before.

Give the kit a go yourself OP. They are not that difficult. I had 2 orders for 2 clients before christmas of honda civic models. They are not the scale I usally build but not difficult at all. Worked out to be 2 nice models in the end, and a very nice scale/size as well.

• Advertisement
Advertisement