Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrong Prescription

Options
  • 16-12-2013 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

I was given a prescription by my consultant last week, well one of their
    team. When I googled the tablets, as they were new to me, they were for something completely different and not what she intended to give me. I went to the pharmacy to make sure and they also confirmed they were the wrong tablets i.e. for a completely different condition.

I have tried to contact the consultant unsuccessfully to try to get this rectified. I have left another message early this morning but still have not got a reply. Thank God I did not get the prescription without checking it out.

Any advice on what I should do?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

You need to discuss this with the prescribing doctor, in this case the consultant.
    Medical advice is not allowed here as per forum charter.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement