Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CompTIA Network+

Options
  • 16-12-2013 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi

Ive finished reviewing or learning the Net+. I have the A+ which I passed by using expensive distance learning classes. I finished the Net+ by using an online Prep-Kit called 'Ucertify' which I'm at 100% pass I'm no where near confident enough at understanding fully the Net+.

Is there another Prep-Kit similar to the 'Ucertify' that I could use. Ucertify is cheap and very good for learning I just can't find another like it.

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Kinet1c

If I recall, there were exam sims in the back of the Mike Meyers books.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 tsloa1980

Thanks! I'll check that out.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭j.s. pill II

Kinet1c wrote: »
    If I recall, there were exam sims in the back of the Mike Meyers books.

The Mike Meyers sims that are included with the book are of some use for reviewing material but are nowhere near the standard that you're likely to encounter in the exam.

You'd really want to be looking for more challenging questions if you want to prepare adequately. There are about 200 questions in this book. I have a .pdf copy so PM me if you want me to send it on to you.

Advertisement