Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Note 2 or Xperia Z

Options
  • 16-12-2013 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

So both these phones are around the 350mark second hand, wanting to stay around that price but which one is better? Personal opionins also welcome. I know the Z has the better camera and that is making me sway more towards that but the note has the bigger screen. All i use my phone for is watching things online, camera and facebook. I know a cheaper phone can do these things but i like the big screen on the two of these

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,568 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

I've gone from the galaxy s to the xperia s and then back to samsung with the note 2. I know the Z is a bigger phone with a higher resolution than the xperia s, but I found the smasung phones have a deeper black with their amoled screens. I'm due an upgrade form the note 2 in Feb but honestly don't think I'll avail of it. (well maybe the note 3 :) )

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

If it was Xperia Z vs Note 3 I might be swayed by the larger screen of the Note 3 but I thinkthe Xperia Z has the edge over the note 2. Plus you can dunk it in your pint of beer. Note 2 battery life is pretty poor.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 14 watalee

If it was Xperia Z vs Note 3 I might be swayed by the larger screen of the Note 3 but I thinkthe Xperia Z has the edge over the note 2. Plus you can dunk it in your pint of beer. Note 2 battery life is pretty poor.

i don't agree with what you said about note 2 battery life. i used a Note 2 last year and i think it has the best battery life i ever had.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

watalee wrote: »
    i don't agree with what you said about note 2 battery life. i used a Note 2 last year and i think it has the best battery life i ever had.

Same here, I'm getting two days easily out of my note 2. Also.. The S Pen is pretty cool. I changed my original note 2 for an S4 but didn't like it and went back to another Note 2. Best phone I have ever had.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 14 watalee

tallus wrote: »
    Same here, I'm getting two days easily out of my note 2. Also.. The S Pen is pretty cool. I changed my original note 2 for an S4 but didn't like it and went back to another Note 2. Best phone I have ever had.

Change to Note 3 if you think Note 2 is the best. The Note 3 design is so good that i don't want to use any case to protect it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

watalee wrote: »
    Change to Note 3 if you think Note 2 is the best. The Note 3 design is so good that i don't want to use any case to protect it.

Believe me I'd do it of I had the funds !

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭DaleB91

Ended up getting the note 3, any idea of shops selling the MHL to HDMI cable?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭MuppetCheck

I've had both and the Z absolutely eats battery compared to the Note 2 in my experience despite having a pretty sizable battery installed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Ionised

Advertisement