Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advise on android in €100 mark

Options
  • 16-12-2013 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

Hi,

My mam is looking to buy my younger brother a new phone for christmas. He would want the usual apps like Facebook and snapchat but nothing too fancy.
    the budget is in or around 100 euro if anyone had any ideas of the best in this price range it would be great.
    He is on Vodafone network.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭bajer101

katie21 wrote: »
    Hi,

My mam is looking to buy my younger brother a new phone for christmas. He would want the usual apps like Facebook and snapchat but nothing too fancy.
    the budget is in or around 100 euro if anyone had any ideas of the best in this price range it would be great.

Thanks.

The Moto G from Tesco Direct. There's a thread in Bargain Alerts about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Alpha Dog 1

Hi,

Thanks.

Moto G is your best option. Meteor are selling them for 150 euro Not sure if any other carriers are selling them yet.
    If not check out either Amazon or tesco.co. uk

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭katie21

Thanks for the quick replies. I can't seem to find any for sale on any Irish website and have tried tesco UK and none there either. If someone could help locating one that would be great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

+1 for the moto g from tesco direct, works out about €112 using the discount code after parcel motel and unlock code . Great phone for the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭bajer101

Thanks for the quick replies. I can't seem to find any for sale on any Irish website and have tried tesco UK and none there either. If someone could help locating one that would be great.

They have the 8GB model in stock with Tesco. But be aware that you will have to use Parcel Motel to get it shipped to their Belfast depot and then get the phone unlocked on ebay (€2.50).

http://www.tesco.com/direct/tesco-mobile-motorola-moto-g-8gb-black/454-8906.prd?pageLevel=&skuId=454-8906

• Advertisement
Advertisement