Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the latest on Bungies new FPS Destiny?

Options
  • 16-12-2013 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭

Whats the latest on Bungies new FPS Destiny?

I'm currently doing all my gaming on Wii U and Vita but if there was ever a game that was going to bring me back to my 360 it'll be this on... unless they release it on Wii U.. doubt they will though, although I see Watchdogs will be getting a Wii U release.

Anyway anyone else looking forward to this one?

Not a lot of hype around it. Quite a lot of mystery though seen as we've only gotten a few youtube clips of footage on it.

The fact that Bungie are at the helm is good enough for me for a day one purchase.

I just looked at wiki and according to that its release date is September 2014. I thought it was going to be a first quarter release?? :mad:

boooourns!

Comments

Advertisement