Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Necronomicon Spellbook

Options
  • 16-12-2013 1:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi,

I normally don't believe in "spell books" but I was just reading up on this book, is this real?? They amount of people who claimed this book worked is unreal! It is suppose to be a really dangerous book! Have you ever heard of this book and if so what do you make of it?

Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭ryanciara

brilliant, but dangerous!!

very good, vey powerful... BE CAREFUL, you can get taken to the pits of hell by using this wrong ONLY USE IF KNOWLEGABLE. !! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, make sure you DO know what you are doing..

• Registered Users Posts: 8 radiocrackle

Surely The Necronomicon is a fictional grimoire appearing in the stories by horror writer H. P. Lovecraft?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭ryanciara

Not the Necronomicon Spellbook by Simon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭I am pie

ryanciara wrote: »
    Not the Necronomicon Spellbook by Simon!

If it works so frequently can we have a camera crew filming the recital and results?

Complete nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭leddpipe

is this real life??

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Im confused. Isn't the necronomicon a fictional concept by Lovecraft?

Advertisement