Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dungarvan Broadband

Options
  • 15-12-2013 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey, is there anyone in dungarvan or abbeyside who can see Ring or Ring Church from their house and has fast broadband? At least 50MPS.

If so then I want to hear from you. I'm willing to pay for half your internet costs. Hit me up for further details.

PM me......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭bealtine

Hey, is there anyone in dungarvan or abbeyside who can see Ring or Ring Church from their house and has fast broadband? At least 50MPS.

If so then I want to hear from you. I'm willing to pay for half your internet costs. Hit me up for further details.

PM me......

Cablesurf? http://www.cablesurf.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 4 warrencrescent

Yes, they are a PROVIDER, but they do not provide service out in RING.

I am looking for someone who owns a house in Dungarvan or Abbeyside who has Cablesurf. If they can see Ring from their house, I am willing to pay for half of their broadband costs for helping me out.

bealtine wrote: »

Advertisement