Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best irish mobile to oz mobile international call card

Options
  • 15-12-2013 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭

hi

I want to buy my parents an international call card to call my brothers in Australia this Christmas. can someone recommend which one has the best rates and most reliable please. not great with this type of thing.

thanks for your help

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Do they have a landline?

Are do they use skype?

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Mollyd90

Davy wrote: »
    Do they have a landline?

Are do they use skype?

Neither have landlines. Used Skype a few times, internet connection not great in my parents house and probably be worse xmas eve/day when they will be contacting

• Registered Users Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Sheldons Brain

If they don't have proper broadband and want to call from mobiles then it would depend which mobile operator they were with.

you could look here, but there is no "cheap" solution for this
    http://www.dometelecom.com/index.cfm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭GIMP

Mollyd90 wrote: »
    Neither have landlines. Used Skype a few times, internet connection not great in my parents house and probably be worse xmas eve/day when they will be contacting

A pay as you go sim card from Tesco mobile its 1c/min to landline and 12c/min to mobile in Auz.

Advertisement