Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buying new phone with new number

Options
  • 15-12-2013 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭

am buying a new phone and want to use it for personal use but use my old one for striclty business use.Do i need to buy a new sim card to use on the old phone and use the current sim on the new phone or do i smply buy the new phone with new phone plan.what should i do

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

It depends what you current plan is, if you want to keep your current number for personal or business etc.

You can get a new phone with a new number on payg or bill and swap sims once the phone is on the same network or unlocked.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Darren 83

You could also get a duel sim phone, im sure acer have one out at the moment for €100

Advertisement