Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which is Best for 1D Croke Park - Lwr Cusack or Upr Hogan

Options
  • 15-12-2013 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hi
    I have a choice of seated tickets for one of these concerts and would appreciate some pointers on the best option for seating before I commit to the purchase. Its between Lower Cusack or Upper Hogan. It will be our first time at a concert there. We've been to a few big football matches where the seating didn't really matter as the action was all over the pitch but this is a different experience so could do with some advice.
    Thanks in advance
    T

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Do you know what sections the tickets are for?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Lazarus2.0

Seating chart is here

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Tripzy

Sorry for delay, had to wait for response ... its Upr Hogan 728 or Lwr Cusack 304... Would there be a series of big screens for the Upper Rows? Sound quality and also ease of getting in and out of the stands.... advice please. thanks. T

• Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

I'd be leaning towards the lower Cusack if those are your options.

728 is a good bit away. Getting out of the stands is very easy.

The only problem you might have with lower Cusack is if the rain comes, the first few rows aren't covered.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Tripzy

Thanks Dirkmeister & Lazarus 2.0
    Think you helped me with the decision, going to take the Lwr Cusack and pack a rain poncho just in case!
    Thanks for your help.
    T

• Advertisement
Advertisement