Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free IS6s

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

Spear wrote: »
    well, if you can do the 7 missions first...

I can attempt 1 of those 7.......

Oh well!!

EDIT: I will aim to complete that task with my Hellcat. (Might even grind enough to get to the JgdPzr and be able to complete a 2nd of the 7 perhaps)
    Also managed to get 5 Team victories last night too. 5 more for another 24 Hours premium. First time doing Team battles, fun.
    Now to decide which tank to put my gun laying drive on......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

Tenger wrote: »
    I can attempt 1 of those 7.......

Oh well!!

Well if you do one part of the mission you receive 3 days of Premium Account.
    One month to gain 100k exp., it's not that much so I'll be doing it myself.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,270 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Aenaes wrote: »
    Well if you do one part of the mission you receive 3 days of Premium Account.
    One month to gain 100k exp., it's not that much so I'll be doing it myself.
    778k (78k to unlock Japanse T6).

Nody wrote: »
    778k (78k to unlock Japanse T6).

Yeah but I don't plan on completing the IS-6 mission. Just going to get 100k exp and boost my Hellcat crew at the same time to collect 3 days of premium account.

I completed the USA Combat Mission last night for 3 days of Premium Account and have 30k exp on the German Combat Mission.

It's not as difficult as I thought it would be and am almost sorry I didn't set out for the IS-6. Still, Idon't want and have no need for the IS-6 anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭[DF]Lenny

yes its a pointless tank unless you have no premiums

So, did anyone collect the IS-6? I managed to get 12 days of premium account fairly easily. The only one I struggled with was the AMX 12 t since it's a light tank it's hard to find a platoon so majority of the 100k experience had to come from solo games. Then ending up in high tier battles meant it was difficult enough to finish in the top ten experience earners of each battle.

Advertisement