Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seek info re supplier of VAWT in Southeast

Options
  • 15-12-2013 6:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭

I'm looking to have a residential/domestic Vertical Axis Wind Turbine installed, and I am hoping to find an active supplier/installer in the Southeast (or who serves the Southeast) as I've gone to so many defunct websites or businesses not dealing in VAWTs even though Google leads me there.

(Please note: It is against the rules to mention names/businesses here in the forum, so please reply only by PM.)

If you have engaged a VAWT dealer/installer currently in business, I would appreciate your comments about your experience with them.

If you are a dealer/installer, I would appreciate knowing of your existence.
    (If you do not deal in VAWTs, please don't PM me. I'm not interested in a HAWT. That decision is already made.)

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement