Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new look postcode madness??????

Options
  • 15-12-2013 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

i have tried every postcode that would normally work for me (aka 1234 0000 eir roi eir00) but none of them work
    haven't had problems ordering with new look before but i've been at it for an hour now and it won't work :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

I had a problem with that the other day on a site I ordered from a lot, they said it was some issue with the browser and to use code A1 1AA, which worked for me, might be worth a try?

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭miss-p

Have you tried using this think this is the crowd bringing in the new postal codes for Ireland...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Red Nissan

miss-p wrote: »
    Have you tried using this think this is the crowd bringing in the new postal codes for Ireland...

Maybe so, but that's not the problem. The problem was an online purchase that would normally exclude Ireland as a destination OR would INSIST on a valid postcode, could normally be made accept 123456, none, 0000 etc, was not doing so.

It has actually nothing to do with the Irish Post Code rollout. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭miss-p

Ah ok, I just thought that it might give you a valid postcode that might work for Ireland....who knows though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Red Nissan

miss-p wrote: »
    Ah ok, I just thought that it might give you a valid postcode that might work for Ireland....who knows though :)

OT, but I've used this Loc8Code for three years already, delivery men impressed, just punch into satnav they arrive at the door. Have used it online too, but IO have no indication if it worked or if it would work for this purpose.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

use parcel motel? I signed up a while ago and use them to buy from UK sites it usually means cheaper delivery it also let me avail of a few 'free uk delivery' offers too. I have no affiliation with them i just started using it as one site I ordered from charged £16 delivery to ireland where as when I used my parcel motel UK addres I got it for £5 delivery! The UK address they give you incluides a post code so it solves your problem

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭mailforkev

Try ZZ75 or ZZ75 0AA.

Advertisement