Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I uninstall cyanogenmod 10.2 from my galaxy s2?

Options
  • 14-12-2013 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,594 ✭✭✭

As the title says...I put it on just to check it out but I'm selling the phone and want to revert it to stock. I have a stock rom that I've been using all along without any problems. Only problem now though is that since installing cryanogenmod, when I boot into download mode, Odin doesn't see my phone. Anyone any ideas? Is it possible to reflash the phone from recovery mode by putting the tar file on the sd card?

It's not the cable or Odin as it recognises other phones including another sgs2.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭slongwill

I don't have a GS2 but I did this with the HTC OneX before. Do you have a nandroid backup?

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Roger00

Go to sammobile.com download the stock rom you need (zip file) put it onto your sd card, flash it by going into recovery, before flashing do a factory reset then install the rom on your sd card.
    newmember? wrote: »
    As the title says...I put it on just to check it out but I'm selling the phone and want to revert it to stock. I have a stock rom that I've been using all along without any problems. Only problem now though is that since installing cryanogenmod, when I boot into download mode, Odin doesn't see my phone. Anyone any ideas? Is it possible to reflash the phone from recovery mode by putting the tar file on the sd card?

It's not the cable or Odin as it recognises other phones including another sgs2.

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭petrolcan

Why revert to stock? Any time I've sold a phone with a custom ROM it has made more that the stock equivalent.

Advertisement