Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Men's Leather Jacket

Options
  • 14-12-2013 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭

I'm looking for a men's leather jacket similar to this:

vmr7m8.jpg

Preferably a dark brown colour but if not then black. Budget is about 150 - 180 eur. Anyone know where I could get one like it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭Bugatti

Anyone?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭Marcus Halberstram

I've been looking too and can't find any.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Ciara GaGa

Theres a huge selection in River Island

Or Zara...
    http://www.zara.com/ie/en/man/jackets/dyed-jacket-c496501p1293801.html

• Registered Users Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

I think that the jacket looks okay. That's my opinion.

However, I was seeing a lady previously who took objection to a similar-ish jacket that I had. Apparently, she was not alone in her opinion amongst her friends. She said that it made me look like an undercover policeman, apparently not a popular look.:confused:

If you like it get it, but I'm just saying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

You never really see Europeans wearing leather jackets. I only know one guy that wore one and everyone took the piss out of him. But if you want one, Zara is probably your best bet

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭Marcus Halberstram

Watch out for the ones in River Island and some of the cheaper ones in Zara as they are not real leather.

Advertisement