Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Larger condoms

Options
  • 14-12-2013 1:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hello Gent's club,

unregged for this: do any of you know of any larger sized condoms that don't feel like wearing raincoats? I need slightly more roomy Johnnies but I also want to feel something. What can I do in Dublin for this?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭osaurus

Hello Gent's club,

unregged for this: do any of you know of any larger sized condoms that don't feel like wearing raincoats? I need slightly more roomy Johnnies but I also want to feel something. What can I do in Dublin for this?

Thanks!

Look for condoms with larger nominal width. There are one or two floating around. Or just measure yourself and order off somewhere like they fit, custom condoms.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭jackofalltrades

Condom Power on the junction of Dame Street and George's Street do Trojan Magnum and Magnum XL.

Or if you order online this is a good starter kit to try out.
    http://www.britishcondoms.co.uk/big-boy-sampler.html

Buy them online. Kinky.ie do them for relatively cheap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭Fanny Brioscaí

I highly recommend Skyn Original.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Thanks all of yiz for the replies, think I'll give the tester set a go, but I'll definitely give the others a look too! Do any of you know how they are sensation-wise? It'd be a plus if they weren't too thick, if that's possible with larger ones!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭robertxxx

Just go bareback and save a few quid.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

robertxxx wrote: »
    Just go bareback and save a few quid.

MOD NOTE:

Please refrain from posting if you have nothing useful to say. First and final warning

Advertisement