Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon delivery

Options
  • 13-12-2013 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

I ordered a go kart from Amazon on the 11th Dec. It said guaranteed delivery before Xmas and expected delivery 18-19th December. (Santy present!!)
    It doesn't look to be dispatched yet!!
    What are my chances of having it before Xmas now? Anyone can help me!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

You could contact them through customer services.

If it hasn't been dispatched and you still have doubts you could cancel it and try source it locally somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Technoprisoner

usually amazons delivery dates are fairly accurate

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

If they haven't got stock now, you may not get. Go to the help section and use the online chat function, they be able to tell you if stock is due.

They could also upgrade your shipping to a quicker method for free if you ask nicely.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shamelessidiot

Even though you probably might not have chosen 1 day delivery, they will probably send it via An Post courier on Monday morning if it's in stock, I think you should be grand. I'd say wait until Monday afternoon, if nothing happens before then, then I'd get in touch with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭ali1971

Thanks for that. Contacted them via chat last night and they said it would be here by ext. delivery time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭ali1971

Just to let you know my go-kart came yesterday. Couldn't believe it so quick. Thanks for all your reassurance

Advertisement