Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help to transfer VHS to DVD Limerick City

• 13-12-2013 4:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85 ✭✭TheCeltictiger

I found some old VHS tapes of recordings of family events and would love to preserve these for future generations. Obvious my VHS player is long gone in the bin and I would like to get them transferred to DVD.

Can anyone recommend somebody in Limerick City that provides this service

Apologies if I am posting this thread in the wrong forum.Feel free to redirect me if this question is off topic.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭brightspark

Not quite as far as the last poster, Star Systems just outside of Thurles, Co. Tipp used to do similar work

I found some old VHS tapes of recordings of family events and would love to preserve these for future generations. Obvious my VHS player is long gone in the bin and I would like to get them transferred to DVD.

Can anyone recommend somebody in Limerick City that provides this service

Apologies if I am posting this thread in the wrong forum.Feel free to redirect me if this question is off topic.

Future Sound & Vision (FSV) in Upper William Street do it for around €10. Professional and trustworthy.

Advertisement