Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

15% off at IWOOT, today only - 15OFFIW

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭maximoose

Seems to be limited to certain items, but can't tell what.

Get "Unfortunately the discount code you have used is not applicable to the contents of your basket" when trying to use with games

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Seems to work on a few things I'm after. I spent over £400 on stuff on Amazon yesterday and with this code.... Oh I'm gonna be broke! :P Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭NetNinja

I've tried twice now trying to order an icade core to Parcel Motel. The site keeps giving me an error saying cannot complete order. It has accepted two paypal payments ( which are pending) each time I tried but when I get bounced back to the site it just gives the error.

Theres no orders showing in my IWOOT profile so I cant send a support ticket! There's no email address for support. I've tried the usual support@... Info@.... Sales @....

I've given up trying to order it at this stage!

Advertisement