Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Gaming Chair for Xmas

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Moved to the Games forum, as the good folks there might know of options or alternatives

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Have you tried HarveyNorman or PC World in Naas. HarveyNorman use to have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

What you want is one of these...

http://beanbags.ie/mighty-b-pu-royal-bean-bag-beanbag-crazy.html

I use one for gaming myself and its ultra comfortable. Looks really nice too, and has a premium product quality to it. Delivery is next day (and free) if you're in Ireland, and its on sale at the moment!

Honestly, done bother with any of that other cheap tat, these are made to last.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Google - everything chair

I'm so getting one of these :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

I think the PC World in Blanch was looking to offload a few of'em. Not the big store, the small outlet inside by Dunnes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I got one of these seats, much more useful for long gaming sessions.

Advertisement