Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sound issue Galaxy S3

Options
  • 13-12-2013 1:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭

Hi, hope it's ok to post this here-

I just noticed tonight that I can't get any sound from my phone through the earphones. The music plays no problem through the loudspeaker but once I put in the earphones the sound stops even though it the music is still playing. It also says "earphones connected" when I plug in the earphones so the phone does know that the earphones are in.

Anyone have any idea what's wrong? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

Stupid question but check all volume levels are up, also could it be that set of earphones ? can you try another pair or try that pair on another device ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,973 ✭✭✭opus

Similar thing happened to me, turned out the headphone socket was bust but thankfully I had it repaired under warranty via emobile.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

I tried tried another set and the sound was definitely up. The battery has been dying far more quickly lately too. Hope it's not on the way out!

Advertisement