Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to conceive confused this month advice please

Options
  • 13-12-2013 12:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hello everyone, We have being trying for 10 months now to conceive after i took implanon bar out. Im due my period in 3 days, whats different this month is ive no symptoms at all that i usually have before af arrives, no sore breast or being cranky.
    I have had a cold for the past week (runny/blocked nose and headache), and a sore back with a strange pulling sensation in my lower abdomen. Im not over exercising or being stressed, yes we did the baby dance when i ovulated which was 2 weeks ago, ive a regular enough 32 day cycle used to be 28 day cycle but that changed after using implanon contraceptive.

Any advice as to why its different this month, did we catch the egg or just a strange period?

Thank you all

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 broody_kitten

Nobody here can tell you if you conceived or not. The only thing that can is a pregnancy test.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭catrionanic

I've had that pulling sensation in my abdomen before, and it was during a pregnancy scare coincidentally enough. Anyway, I wasn't pregnant.

It's late enough that you should be okay to tell those early pregnancy tests. Stock up on a few and see how you go.

Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 KatieCollins

Thank you Catrionanic, ill prob get a few tests and try the day of af if it doesnt show, I still have no symptoms of it coming anytime soon so ive my fingers crossed,

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Hi there.. There can be several factors behind what's happening with you now. Maybe you can try to do a PT in a few weeks to check. good luck! :))

hello ladies, few days late now and i tested this morning and came back Bfn, disappointed about it, still not temping or anything, and i still have no symptoms of af starting anytime soon, i hardly sleeping just cannot fall asleep before anywhere between 2 and 5 in the mornings and because of it im wrecked tired. Ill give it another few days before I try another test, unless af arrives.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Thumpette

hello ladies, few days late now and i tested this morning and came back Bfn, disappointed about it, still not temping or anything, and i still have no symptoms of af starting anytime soon, i hardly sleeping just cannot fall asleep before anywhere between 2 and 5 in the mornings and because of it im wrecked tired. Ill give it another few days before I try another test, unless af arrives.

Any update? Hope you got your Christmas BFP!

No update yet, still no period after arriving yet took another test this morning but negative again, im going to go see my doctor after xmas to get bloods done to see whats happening

Advertisement