Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biology-what to focus on?

Options
  • 12-12-2013 8:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 505 ✭✭✭

If I just learned all of Unit 1 and 2, fungi monera protista plant heart and blood lymph human reproduction, really well for the mocks would that suffice? So thats me leaving out most of the human systems?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

oncex wrote: »
    If I just learned all of Unit 1 and 2, fungi monera protista plant heart and blood lymph human reproduction, really well for the mocks would that suffice? So thats me leaving out most of the human systems?

Not for an A1, but if you did all those bits well and added on the rest of the chapters after the mocks, then yeah. It's rare that you'll get the whole biology course covered for the mocks. It's far too long.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 505 ✭✭✭oncex

thelad95 wrote: »
    Not for an A1, but if you did all those bits well and added on the rest of the chapters after the mocks, then yeah. It's rare that you'll get the whole biology course covered for the mocks. It's far too long.

Ya id rather learn them well, instead of having everything vaguely covered. I just don't want to do bad either :D

Advertisement