Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CRC Clontarf & Board

Options
  • 11-12-2013 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭

Just after listening on RTE news what the Board of Central Remedial Clinic was getting up to paying favoured friends in top management huge extra salaries from donations & despite some monies being returned pensions (& their huge “top-up’s”) are not being returned….. It sounds very like criminal activity to me & surely all the board will have to go & should the police be involved???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Missyelliot2

I heard this too. It's very sickening, most especially as they were in charge of a charity. I would love to see an investigation, but, unfortunately, (this being Ireland), zero will happen.

I feel sorry for the regular staff, volunteer fundraisers and above all, the people who avail of whatever funds are left - once management got their filthy paws out of the pot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭WhatNowForUs?

What the **** is going on in there. Its a mess along with the Mater. I mean its a ****in mess, what else does this lead to what other state companies and 'voluntary' organisations are up to this ****.

This feels so much more devious and sinister as it was taken (stolen?) from the goodwill of people.

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭megafan

Seems like all the CRC board has just resigned.... Not really enough though.... will all the money scammed off be returned???? 8-( :mad:

megafan wrote: »
    Seems like all the CRC board has just resigned.... Not really enough though.... will all the money scammed off be returned???? 8-( :mad:

Not a chance I would think..... Hope I will be proven wrong

• Advertisement
Advertisement